Chapter 2 Homework
1. I became a follower of Chris Bohnsak's blog on
Monday, Nov. 7.
2. I searched www.technorati.com
and located the
www.gizmodo.com blog. Gizmodo’s gadgets include:
--Get The Top Story in Your
Inbox: Clicking an envelope icon brings
up a field in which you enter your e-mail address.
--RSS feeds—accessible by
clicking the RSS icon.
--Twitter link—accessible by
clicking the Twitter icon.
--Upgrade to Google+: This is accessible by clicking the Google
icon.
3. Gizmodo,
located at http://gizmodo.com, is a
technology blog about consumer electronics. According to Wikipedia, the
blog is part of the Gawker Media network run by Nick Denton. Gizmodo is
known for its up-to-date coverage of the technology industry, along with topics
as wide-ranging as design, architecture, space and science. There are also
product reviews and how-to articles.
Gizmodo
lists BlackBerry as one of its major sponsors, and two BlackBerry ads are large
and prominent near the top of the front page. Verizon and American Express are
two other sponsors.
Gizmodo links to several other blogs, including Lifehacker, Jezebel and Deadspin, but it should be noted that these blogs are all owned by Gawker Media. Gizmodo does not appear to link to non-Gawker Media blogs.
Gizmodo links to several other blogs, including Lifehacker, Jezebel and Deadspin, but it should be noted that these blogs are all owned by Gawker Media. Gizmodo does not appear to link to non-Gawker Media blogs.
4. I added a slideshow to this blog, as seen at the bottom of this screen,
because I plan to include slideshows from my recent New Mexico trip and other
places that my wife and I have visited.
No comments:
Post a Comment